Handmade Photo Props, Hats & More

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Breast Cancer Auction Sponsors

October is national Breast Cancer Awareness month. Like every year I will be participating in the Susan G. Komen "Race for the Cure" Breast Cancer walk/run here in Denver. This year I want to hold an auction where ALL of the proceeds go to the cause. I think that there are so many out there that have been affected, or know someone that has been affected by this terrible disease and I would love to show our support. I am looking for sponsors for this auction. I would LOVE it if all of the items that are donated are in PINK seeing as the is the color for breast cancer awareness. If you are interested in donating an item to the auction please contact me at ittybitty_designs@yahoo.com for more information. I look forward to a big turn out for this event and fighting for the cause with everyone!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...