Handmade Photo Props, Hats & More

Friday, November 4, 2011

Tis the Season...FOR PUMPKIN

Fall is becoming one of my favorite season's ever! Being a work from home mom gives your the opportunity to bake, bake, bake on your lunch hour. And that is just what this Momma has been doing. Today I made something I think you all will love....


PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS

Photo Courtesy of: The Girl Who Ate Everything

UM YUM! That's all that I can say. These are soooooo worth making! I used the recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything. Make sure to check out her blog, she has some AMAZING recipes. And amazing is an understatement. The only thing that I changed about her recipe was that I did not add the clove, and instead of pumpkin pie spice I used all spice and only 3/4 TBSP. Also, when you make the cream cheese mixture, I suggest just putting it in a bowl in the freezer and scooping out the mixture instead of what she did, I feel like my way is easier, you can decide :o)

If you try these, let me know! I would love to see what you thought :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...