Handmade Photo Props, Hats & More

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Upcoming Changes to Itty Bitty Designs

Last week I asked everyone their thoughts and feelings on custom items versus ready to ship items. What I head from you was that you love the option to customize your items but would love the option to have ready to ship as well. 


Starting January 1st, 2012 I will only be selling ready to ship items and accepting 5 custom orders a month. I am hoping this will cut the wait time for items in half and give me more time to create new products. How custom orders will work is on the 1st day of each month I will have a sign up sheet for custom orders, once all 5 slots are filled that is it for that month. 


I am also looking into a website that is easier to purchase from, instead of Etsy, if you do not have an account with them. 


With all of that being said...I will NOT be accepting any orders during the month of December. This way I can get a bunch of ready to ship items gathered to start of my new shop, as well as finish up Holiday orders in a timely manner. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to email me at ittybitty_designs@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...